搜索此博客

2011年8月15日星期一

I never Cheat to the one i love....

Yoyoyoyo!!!!
imma coming back!!!
okay...today i would like to say about...
myself...hiak hiak hiak...
erm my attitude and my 习惯!!!
i duno whether you believe it or not....
i kelvin pokpoksiu had never cheated the one i love...TT
but many people thought i did...
hey if u don understand me pls shut ur dog mouth please...hahahahah!!!!
well imma not going to argue wid you la...
i can do everything for you...
if u can do tat to me too...
but do you manage to do so????
i dunooo....TT
actually imma a good bf laaaa...shhhhyyyy~*face red red!!!*


Patience and Trust is the same element...
it will become smaller and smaller,
after every mistake...so imma not gonna to wait for a long time anymore...
take it or leave it...
decide yourself...<3


this song was nice....
tonight give me everything...
for all we know,we might not get tomorow...
don let the chance fly away...


*p/s if u like my post please click the like button under the bit title...thx support xDD hahahah!!!again thx....muacks hahaha xP

没有评论:

发表评论