搜索此博客

2011年6月23日星期四

OMG...I am injured!!TT My mouth pain last time and now my leg turn!!!

Today...sport day..i got run for my "PRO" RED team...==
4x400
1st runner..xuan hong..u sure duno de la..actually he slow la..but he instead he wan to run..ma give him syok lo...he almost pull us to the lose road u noe...k..see le don tell him ok...XDD
2nd runner..pang neng hahaha in my daily life..i everday kick ball de ma..so hor his speed was very fast like the cow la or even is bull xDD cuz of our 1st runner run till slow la lose ppl liao so he starting run till very fast but 2nd round he was exhausted haiz behki le...
3rd runner walao...most entao de la...tat Me~hahahahahahah xDD
me ah...haha many ppl wei le me huan1 hu1..xDD i first round la...run quite fast le...and when i finish my 1st round i take a deep breath and boom!!i over take the purple de hahahaah many ppl wuhooooo at there i will shy!!!
4th this is the most incredible man in my skul le^his name is KHE JIA MING *clap clap!! ...TT he can maintain his fast speed over 1500 meters..bcuz of he we won the 3rd hahaha...<actually still got me la...>hahahaha...


we won it all!!!

2 条评论:

  1. Walao ! You very funny . Oppps , should be your post very funny ! XD

    回复删除
  2. wat la wahahahah xDD i oso funny k!!!

    回复删除